Reading List for Complex Answer Retrieval
(everyone has to read this)
(mandatory if you choose this as your expertise topic)
I cannot share these papers on the internet. Unless the government is shut down, you can read them online. Alternatively, you find them on mycourses.
Papers from 2018 - todo
Papers from 2017
- UTD HLTRI at TREC 2017: Complex Answer Retrieval Track
- Contextualized PACRR for Complex Answer Retrieval (MPIID5) <== Best Participant in TREC CAR Year 1!!!!
- New York University Submission to TREC-CAR 2017
- CUIS Team for TREC 2017 CAR Track
- ICTNET at TREC2017 Complex Answer Retrieval Track
- TREMA-UNH at TREC 2017: Complex Answer Retrieval
- Nogueira, Rodrigo, and Kyunghyun Cho. “Task-oriented query reformulation with reinforcement learning.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1704.04572 (2017).
- F Nanni, B Mitra, M Magnusson, L Dietz. Benchmark for Complex Answer Retrieval. ICTIR ’17 Proceedings of the ACM SIGIR International Conference on Theory of Information Retrieval. https://arxiv.org/pdf/1705.04803